2019-2020 CLOSING OF SCHOOL PROCEDURES DUE TO COVID PANDEMIC
Office Hours: 8am to 1pm daily
1. Students will receive a third quarter grade.
2. There will be no fourth quarter grade due to school closures.
3. A final grade will be given using the first three quarters.
4. Fourth quarter lessons missed this year will be taught next year.
5. Your child's school supplies will be sent to their new classroom in August.
6. 6th grade students will be notified by their teachers on how to pick up their items.
6. School and Library books can be returned to the office 8am-1pm daily or returned once school resumes.
7. Updates as to how schools will open will be on the news and the state DOE website doe.k12.hi.us