In the Classroom
- Obey all individual classroom rules established by the teacher or classroom students.
- Attend school regularly and on time. In case of absence, parents must notify the office regarding the day(s) of absence and write a note to the student’s teacher upon return.
- Remain in class at all times. Leave only with the teacher’s permission.
- Be responsible for all classroom and homework assignments.
- Be prepared for school work daily.
- Be sure to get lots of sleep time at home. Insufficient or irregular sleeping time will adversely affect classroom performance.
- Line up quietly outside of the classroom before and after recess.